Friday, June 19, 2009

taggies reply here..[for 18 n 19 JUNE.]

________________________________________________
fionna♥: Taggie!!! <3<3
huihui:thx!:)

Stella: Taged :}
huihui:thx!(:

Ter;D: tagged n sry for late
huihui:thx for tagging.and,pls dont say sry that often lehh,i wont mind one laa

♥ Jieying.: TAGGED. I love you larh . Yupp, i love you too. But sorry, not as much as I love C.R
huihui:if u love me more than C.R,it will be a miracle!<3

lala; CORRINE♥: Taggged <3
huihui: thx meimei!<3

` Roxanne--♥.: babe, kelly's songs are really nice, try listening to "Behind these hazel eyes", nice too!
huihui: yeah..all very nice!

` Roxanne--♥.: P/S That time that Miss auntie (shanti) did play that song.
huihui: LOLS...btw,y u ban me from tagging in ur blog??did i did something wrong?

fionna♥: Tagged!! Don't be so unhappy lurh. Bao bei!!! <3
huihui: lols,i better now!:)thx baobei!<3

lala; CORRINE♥: Jie jie , you cut your fringe ? You are pretty always . Nx wk i also cutting . {: I'm uglier okay .
huihui:but i think i cut already will be uglier than u leh.u always cuter than me.!<3>

PXY: hi,tagged

huihui:thx babe!<3

______________________________________________________________

No comments: