Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WHEEEETs!
PSLE IS FINALLY OVEROVEROVER!
im so damn happy now.
LOL. just done with my HCL.
and the first thing i do when i came back?
LAPPYYYYYY!
-.-'''
commenting for the PSLE papers:

ENGLISH PAPER I

Sit. Writing: okok la. format correct. Just pray i could get 13 and above.

Continuous writing: i dont think i will fare well for it. Chose Q2[the crab pic de.],but Ms Ho thought that Q3[shopping centre de] will be better, as we've did a lot of shopping centre stuffs.Plus, i have no time to check! Can get about 30 and above?i think i will be glad.:D


ENGLISH PAPER II

Easier than i expected. Easier than the Mock Test, i soppose. Think can get about 60 and above? Hope so.


MATHEMATICS PAPER I & II

It's difficult, i cant deny it. The most difficult Maths paper i have ever done?YES,DEFINITELY!Didn't do 1 Q, the last one,Q18.LOL, not my first time leaving blank. -.-''' 80+, will be enough for me.:D

CHINESE PAPER I

Obviously, chose Q2[picture]. No time to check(dictionary/compo.).30 and above, happy liao...

CHINESE PAPER II

Average.Manageable.Whatever. Not much comment for this. Hmmm, 80 and above?:D

SCIENCE

Difficult.DIFFICULT!!!!!... got an 'A' i happy le.:D

HIGHER CHINESE PAPPER I

Chose Q2, continuous writing. That paper, Qs all difiicult de. Even what i write is oso difficult. It's about somebody called "MING HUA" who became the grp leader and "I" dont believe it.LOL. Difficult right? AIM?30 and above.:D

HIGHER CHINESE PAPPER II

Average. Get above 50 is my aim.:D




LOL.So these are my comments for the PSLE exams. And i TOTALLY cant believe tha i have done my PSLE...
haha.
im sure many ppl will feel the same too.:D
ending this post here.
:D
byebye.(:

No comments: