Friday, November 27, 2009

Byebyes.:(

Hey guys.

Finally decided which school i should go to.
I mean, which school i want to choose.
Or I should put as my first choice.

Thought for a longlong time yesterday night,
On bed, while sleeping.
(LOL, so ended up waking late this morning.)
Even cried.):
Cuz i know i will need to leave a lot of friends if I chose that school.
Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh s... ...
And many people know which sch im going to choose.
It's Yishun Town Secondary School.
Some people might be happy to hear that, some might not.
LOL.

Some people are also going to choose that school, but none of them are close to me.
Heard from De Xun that Yan Jia, Hao Wee and him might choose that school.
Their aggregates are quite near mine.
Asking Corrine to go there, but she seems to insist to go Anderson.
Ok, it's her decision, I can't do anything.
Sigh..............................

Heard from many people, they are going to Riverside Secondary School.
And some people are discouraging me to go to that school, bcuz it's a waste.
Nvm, I'd listen to them, so please stop discouraging me, and making words so hurt-ing.
Dont get offended....

Ending this post here.
Will post again once i decided which 6 schools to choose.
Might change my mind, again.

Byebyes. (=

No comments: