Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm a BPian. :)

Hihi!

Here I am again, to post, OBVIOUS!
-.-'''

Ok, so what am going to post today?
Maybe about the trip to BPGH yesterday. :)

YESTERDAY:

Woke up at 7am.
It's like, OMFG, i was supposed to wake at 6am!!!
Nvm, rushrushrush, and set off at 7:40am.
Took bus 962 to Causeway Point.
Then MRT-ed to Choa Chu Kang from Woodlands.
Went down the train, then took bus again, bus 300.

Reached school just right at 8:30am.
Phewphewphew!~
I wasnt late!
LOL.

Went to view the class lists, and spot my name.
I'm in class 104, or 1/04.

Went up the hall, which was like, at the 4th floor?!
Settle in our class, while the parents/other family members sat behind.
I was sandwiched beside 2 boys.
No choice. ):

Look around, spot no one from WRPS. ):):
Then looked at the screen which they showed their past achievement.
And, WOW, they even beat NUS High for some science challenge!
Cool!
Texted Jade, as I was feeling bored, plus i knew she has no friends going to her school too, except Edmund.

It's about 9am, and the principal was here.
Name, Mr Lee.
Ok la, quite handsome, farfar more better then Mr Cng!
Jkjk.
He talked about the school history, andand, it's going to be 50yrs-old next year!
Think that time will be FUN!
Then he said that the cut-off point is 241.
And the average is 245.
So, I'm just right in the middle, not last! :)
Alright, then after that, he introduced the school and stuffs.
I wasnt paying much attention.
LOL.

Went to the respective classes.
It's a lil different from the other school, from what i heard.

When each of the classes were standing up, i was looking at each and every one for a WRPS pupil.
But...
to no avail. ):):

Back to class.
Settle down.
As the seats was like two tables joined together in a row, I sat with a girl named Wu Zhen An.
Made friends with her, since both of us have no friends there la.
Amazed by my speed of making friends?
Haha, you should be.
LMAO.

The teacher gave us a a short briefing about what we should do on the 1st day of school etc.
Then gave us each a orientation package.
Inside are some stuffs like forms, introduction to the school etc.
And she started calling us up to the teachers table to pass up our report books and to write down our contact numbers, plus taking some forms.
And this is the end for our registration.
Waited for the whole class to be done, while texting with Jade, and a had a short chat with Zhen An.
Found that she was from West View Primary School.

Finally, the whole class was done.
DISMISSED!
But we had to pass up the HMT form that the teacher gave us previously.
Immediately, i tick the box which says "Yes, I will take my HMT in BPGH"(Sth like that)
And told my mum to sign.
Ooops, no pen.
Borrowed from the teacher.
Gave the form, and done!

Went to buy books, and took out the booklist from the Orientation Package.
Line up.
The queue wasnt too long.

But after that, when it was time for the uniforms, the line was damn long.
It surrounds half of a indoor sports hall.
Something like the size of the WRPS's school hall.
The PE one too.
Andand, I've got to say the PE was cool.
Dry-fit, not only that, there's 3 types of PE.
One normal one, plain white, one collared plain white, and a coloured one.
Bought each, collared and not collared, one.
Bought the stuffs, and it took us about 2 hrs+ to get all the things.
...

Then went to Lot 1 and ate at the food court there.

After that, took those damn heavy books and bus-ed, MRT-ed, then bus-ed home again.
Try out the PE and uniform.

Then, took a nap.
Was too sleepy.
LOL.
Texting with Terence for awhile and also with Corrine. (:

Nap.........

And that's all I have to say about that day...


TODAY:

Went to BUGIS!,
After lunch.
Only bought a Converse Pencil Case and a wallet.
At least is better than nothing.
LOL.

Alright, I think I'm dont with this long post.


Byebye!:D

No comments: