Sunday, December 27, 2009

Insomnia...

Hihihi! :)

Just got back from CWP. :)
Had been going to there for quite often these few days.
Nothing to do at home ma...

Hmm, so what did I buy?
Almost nothing.
A lanyard and a MacChicken for lunch.
):

No clothes.
Sigh...
I TERRIBLY NEED CLOTHES.
and SHOES too!
Grrr, got to do more shopping.

-----------------------------------
Days at home are simple BORED!
Everyone agrees.

Had been reading some sec 1 textbooks these few days.
To kill my boredom, and to run away from the Harry Potter book. (:
Yupyupyup, I manage to run away from reading it.
PHEW!~

The textbooks are more interesting, at least better than the Harry Potter.
Reading Geography and History textbook anyway. (:
History's textbook is quite interesting.
:}
Believe it or not, I once read it for 2 whole hrs!
Until I bored of reading it.
LOL.
Try it, and you might get the same result.
If you are real bored la. (:

Okok, going to end this post here.
Nothing to post about.
Again, no inspiration.
-.-'''

BYE! :D

No comments: