Heyhey!
Alright, another short post.
Just done updating for Jade(loves).
And now my blog's turn! :)
As you can see from my blog title,I'll be MIA-ing.
Reason?
Gave Mum attitude lor.
Then scoldscoldscold me, then dont let me use com. ):
Ok la, I admit it's my fault...
You must be wondering why I can update now, in a brightbright morning.
Rightrightright?
Ok, here's the reason.
Mum and sis went to the polyclinic, plus my bro went for tuition, so, I'm home alone now lor.
I guess i need not need to continue further.
Well, you may say is I toutou use one.
Yesyesyes, you are right.
So, dont expect post tmr.
Or maybe the nextnext day.
Depends on my mum lor.
Hope she can calm down and let me touch my lapt.
=.=
Butbut, keep tags rolling in! :)
Btw, just a note here.
When I'm allow to use the lapt. everyday again, only expect posts to be in once every two days.
Meaning...
1day got post, 1 day dont have, the next day got 1 post again, then the next day dont have again.
Understand?
You should. :)
Alright, so now, I've nothing to post about.
And you should know what's next.
Byebye! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment