Hello guys! :D
Apologies for not updating recently.
I have been held up with my common test for this week.
So the good girl didnt touch her dear lapt for a longlong time... ^^
And used all the time she have in the world to revisereviserevise...
Ok, not really all the time, I still got watch tv, eat, shit, play, text, blahblahblah.
><||
Well, common test common test common test.
Im not surprised, if I failed anyone of them.
But I pass my HMT! :D
Glad. ^^
Let's talk about today.
Hmm, interesting things?
I think it should be those which are AFTER school. (:
After school, went to Lot 1, with Lim Qing♥! ,Natasha♥!, Wenyi, Megan,Donovan, Jia Wen, Reynard, Jung Ho and Kelvin.
But we were in 3 seperate grps.
Me, Wenyi and Megan, Lim Qing♥!, Natasha♥! in one, and all the boys in one.
Reached Lot 1.
Heading for the library.
The boys were all behind us.
All the girls thought they were stalking us alrights!
But well, who knows, they are really going to the library too.
Into the library.
First time there. .__.
Wait for Megan to choose her book, while me and Wenyi walked around the library. (:
Walkwalkwalk, WOW, damn BIG! O:
But well, like Wenyi said, there's only 1 floor there!
Went back to find Megan after exploring with Wenyi.
Said Byebye to the boys, like I usually did.
FRIENDLY ME! :D
And Jung Ho said that the boys will miss me...
O:
Miss lor, heh. ^^
She's done, and went to the entrance.
Check this and that, borrow the books, and out of the library.
Waiting for a lift, and it takes donkey years to wait for one.
Then Megan said she want to find Lim Qing.
Went in again lor...
Look here and there, and find her in the end.
She was chatting with Natasha and Reynard.
When Reynard see us there, he got frightened!
LMAOOOOOO!
Lim Qing was avoiding Jung Ho, and the whole grp of ppl in the library knew that Lim Qing was in the library, except for him!
I went to tell him she went home, and he believed it.
Dumb or what...?
Have fun helping Lim Qing. ><
Ok, done, and went home with Wenyi! :D
And that's all i have to post.
LOL.
Alright, might update weekly from now. (:
Bye peeps!
And keep tags rolling in! {:
No comments:
Post a Comment