Friday, March 26, 2010

What is LOVE?

Hey eveyone. ^^



Ok, weekly post here.

Had NAPFA today.
Here's my results:

  • Shuttle Run : 11.31s [O:]
  • Standing Broad Jump : 158cm [|:]
  • Sit-up : 28 [-.-]
  • Sit and Reach: 38cm [-.-]
  • Inclined-Pull Up: 21 [-.-]
[O: - WOW, not expected]
[|: - It's always like that, no surprise]
[-.- : Darn it la]


Ok, explain one by one why i got this reactions. (:


  • Shuttle Run:
I nvr expected myself to run that fast. Ok, i know im BHB-ing, but then, it's just not expexted. That's it.

  • Standing Broad Jump:
I always sucks at this, so im not expecting a A grade. (:

  • Sit-Up:
Shit this thing. 2 MORE TO AN A GRADE ONLY LEH! 2, ONLY 2. WTF. -.-
And after doing that, I kept on complaining to my laopo, Laura, Jack and Donovan.
Walao, 2 more nia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

  • Sit and Reach:
Shit this thing even more. 1 MORE CM TO AND A GRADE, WALAO WALAO WALAO! 1 CM NIA! AND THAT THING IS 38.5CM AFTER I LOOK AT IT MORE CAREFULLY, WHY THE TCHER WONT GIVE ME JUST THAT 0.5CM MORE, INSTEAD, 0.5CM LESSER! -.-
Ok, after that, did the same thing, complain to the same ppl. LOL.

  • Inclined-pull up:
The stupid stupid me go and do 21 of this when i just need to do 15 or 16 of it. Dumbass la me. -.- Or same as my laopo, sotong. Heh. ^^



Ok, so this are the results.
And yes, 2.4km run.
16mins++.
Ran slower than when Im having PE.
And sorry Natasha, for not waiting for you. ):

Alright, nothing else to crap about.

Gonna continue with my literature work, which is like, WTH... -.-
And I hate Literature ttc, no reasons, just hate that subject damn loads.

Well, bye now! :D

No comments: