Thursday, May 13, 2010

(:

Heyheyhey! :P

Long time since I updated. O:
Miss me? x:

Ok, let's start with a "proper" update.




Went to school with Laura and Amelia! (Y)
Jokejokejoke, laughlaughlaugh, that's what we will always do. {:

Reached school, assembly, and blahblahblah...

Home economics exam...........................................


FAILFAILFAIL, CONFIRM PLUS GUARANTEE CHOP FAIL.


.........................................................................................................................

Walked to Lot 1 with Amelia.
Met Laura, Geraldine and QiYan half-way. (:


Ate with all the girls at MacDonald's.
I almost choke, due to laughing too much.
Eat with Qiyan = Laughter non-stop!
Had Big Breakfast, without eating the egg.
Amelia and Laura too!
Yes, I HATE EGGS. x:

Then went around Lot 1 with Amelia.
But all the shop nvr open. ==
Not really all la, just that the shops we want go nvr open.

Back school.
Changed into SJAB uniform, and went for SJAB. x:

Sigh, another training ended.
But, this is the shortest and best training(?) I ever had.
Sarah agrees with me. (:




Guess you guys are bored reading yeah?
Ok, gonna post some pictures, taken when having Macs. (:









(^)The leftover egg, with grape jam + Pepper + Salt(Not very obvious) + Honey + Cheese etc.I started putting all the these things when i found out it's un-used and a wastage if not used. ><|| And Qiyan joined in! :D



(^)After spreading cheese....







(^)And... OUR END PRODUCT! (Y)


Amelia, dont vomit hor! :P




Ok, donedone with this post. Not much to update anymore. (:



BYEBYE! [:

No comments: