Saturday, May 22, 2010

Crap?

Hey! [:

Bored. And I've totally no idea what to do.............

School past few days was fine, and fun. Not very, but at least better than listen to boring lectures of teachers. :P


Friday:

Nothing much.
Ms Anitha came a little late.
And time to check our results...

Time for mine.
Look through it.
Ms Anitha was saying that my results was quite well, as I didnt fail any. (:
And she said my maths was not bad too.
Gosh, totally cant believe that. x:

Butbut, when it came to science.............
"4, 5 marks down you'll fail you know.................".
Yeah, i really did BADLY for my science.
54.5, bad eh.

Didnt really check the results. x:
Just looking at how badly i've done.

Back to seat.
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! :D
Real tired.

Some other girls did so too.
LOL.

Go for some cappy YOG talk.

Then RECESS!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, love this recess ttm! :P

Guess what we (Limqing, Natasha, Megan, SooSian, Qiyan & me) were doing?

PLAYING THE UPSKIRT-ING GAME!!!!! [:

Yeap, upskirt others.
Fear not, we all wore shorts! <:

The guys in the class were helping us to count the times we upskirt each other.
LOL.
And I win in the end. ^^
So dont come near me, if not i'll upskirt you! :P

Jkjk, im not, pervert. (:


CCM after recess.
BORING~.
Some ppl were sleeping.
And the tcher didnt care.
Well done! :P

Heard Benjamin, if im not wrong, say that he's Wayne Rooney.
I was like, LMAO-ing myself.
Hmmm, Roxanne?
LOL.

Nothing much after that...................


Blahblehbluhblohcrappycrabbyclappydadedodudi.....................................................
Ok, craps.

I dont know what I'm talking.

Shall end this post here.
BYEBYE! :D

No comments: