Hey guys. :)
Apologies for not updating recently.
Had been staying for hospital for 2 days.
Dont be mistaken, im not hospitalised, is my sister instead.
So have to stay in the hospital to accompany her.
Time at there is...
...TOTALLY BORING.
All I could do is just:
Listen to songs ; Text ; Go Toilet ; Walk here and there ; Play games(On hp) ; Sleep, but cant doze off. ; Eat
Ok maybe watching TV too, but, yeah, it's only Channel 8. I totally missed my mioTV, LOLs.
And no sound.
DUH~Hospital leh.
Alright, she's FINALLY discharged after a small operartion.
It's like...
...YAY, I finally can touch my lappy!
-.-'''
Hope she recover soon. :)
So i need not need to help her do this and that.
Just joking. LOL.
-------------------------------------------------
BORED ; BORING ; BORED-NESS(?) ; BORED-ED(?)
Ok, I'm bored ;
Days at home are boring ;
The bored-ness of me is high (???) ;
I'm NOT bored-ed, cuz im still BORED.
Alright, enough of crapping.
Im just BORED.
LOL.
Hmm, bored until edited the template of my blog.
You can see some obvious changes in the colours. :)
Alright, nothing to continue.
Ending this post right here. :)
Goodbyes. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment