Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Choices; BORED.

Hi.:)
Promised to update when I've passed up my S1 option form on my previousprevious post.
Here this is. :D

Ok, here are my six choices.

    1. Bukit Panjang Govt. High
    2. Yishun Town Secondary School
    3. Anderson Secondary School
    4. Riverside Secondary School
    5. Chung Cheng High School (Yishun)
    6. Evergreen Secondary School




Alright, it's a little waste for me to put ADSS for my third choice, but, aiya, just put it for fun laa. LOL.
Corrine told me to put ADSS first, but after muchmuchmuch thought, finally decided to put BPGH first.
Ok, it's last-minute-decision.
Cuz I would want to go BPGH/YTSS more than ADSS, although it's muchmuch more better.
So, sorry Corrine, can't put the same as you.
Thousands of apologies,Corrine. SORRY.



Alright, time at home is SERIOULY bored.
All I can do is:
Use lappy; Chat on phone; Watch TV; Text,
and like what Jami had say longlong ago on her post,
EAT; SHIT;SLEEP.
And my time of using com, talking on phone, watching TV is limited.
Sometimes, like today, the time to me to use com is just...
...30mins?
UNREASONABLE!... P:
Heckcares?
Im using for about 45mins now.
LOL.
Who will listen to unreasonable things?

Ok, guess this will be the end of the post for now.
I have totally no inspiration on what to post about.

Byes. :D

No comments: